Christian Thibaudeau is a Canadian bodybuilder, and strength coach. He’s successfully trained a wide array of athletes from Olympic lifters and strongmen to hockey players and figure skaters. He’s also a former competitive Olympic weightlifter, football coach, and has his M.Sc. degree in exercise science. Chris gained notability in the online bodybuilding world in the late 1990s as a key contributor to the online bodybuilding magazine, Iron Magazine Online (or IronMag). He is currently a frequent contributor to Testosterone Magazine and has been applauded by fellow trainers for his willingness to accept and incorporate other ideas into his training program.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– Crossfit: The Good, Bad, and the Ugly [6:13]
– Why varying training methods is better than changing exercises [10:04]
– The secrets to injury prevention [12:24]
– Which Fitness Program Gets You Into the Best Shape [15:45]
– The #1 cause of injury in Crossfit [17:38]
– Why you should train movements over muscles [19:16]
– Why the best Crossfit competitors train like football players [25:10]
– When to change workout programs [35:01]
– The single most important thing that will change your body [40:00]
– How to avoid plateaus [47:00]
– The most important factor in getting a lean, muscular look in your 40s [54:10]
– #1 tip to build a strong, athletic body [59:43]
– The best way to train for most people [1:05:33]
– How to use loaded carries for fat loss [1:09:00]
– The importance of the mind-muscle connection [1:18:13]
– A trick to try when you don’t feel your muscles during an exercise [1:22:45]
– How many days a week should you train to transform your body [1:27:05]
– The best supplements to reduce inflammation and get better results in the gym [1:40:31]
– Why many people get fat when they start working out [1:45:45]
– The future trends of fitness [1:51:49]
Connect with Christian:
Other Interviews With Christian:
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of yourself this year?
Most people know that exercise, eating well, and quality sleep are important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
That’s why we created our brand new training called “How To Burn Fat, Build Muscle And Transform Your Body Forever (Even If You’re 30, 40, or 50)”. This training is packed with everything you need to know to finally create that leaner, fitter, and healthier body that you’ve always wanted.
PLUS: If you stay until the end you get a special bonus: a 7-day body transformation template to drop up to 7 lbs in a week without starving or going crazy.