I’m sure you have your own personal stories of starting the New Year strong only to get busy, fall behind, and eventually lose motivation. It happens to most people. But, you can still make 2018 your best year ever if you follow these 4 things… Listen Now!
Hell on earth is watching someone else live the dream life you want… but YOU never got around to living.
Ouch. That sucks. Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be that way.
You don’t have to suffer through another year of NOT hitting your goals. There’s no need to settle for writing down the same goals next January as you wrote down last January… or the January before.
Instead, you can cross off those goals… and set new, bigger goals next year… IF you’re willing to take 4 simple (although not “easy”) actions today.
In this episode, I reveal three things you can do TODAY to re-ignite your passion for your goals, get back on track, and finish out 2018 strong.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– Why it’s so painful to see other people living the type of lifestyle we’ve dreamed for ourselves [4:00]
– How this one activity (that we all do too much of) is making you unhappy and sabotaging your success [6:00]
– The most important action you can take to make 2018 your best year ever [6:15]
– Why setting goals is a skill and an art form [8:35]
– What “S.M.A.R.T.” goals are and how to set them [8:55]
– Why you should stop setting “safe” goals [10:54]
– Why you set your goals for something high–even if you don’t succeed at achieving it [12:39]
– Why knowing your “why” is critical to achieving your goals [13:58]
– How to dig deep when you search for why you’re setting goals [17:00]
– What “Quitter’s Day” is and why it happens every year [21:00]
– Why your excuses for why you’re not achieving the body you want are B.S. [23:50]
– Why you should NEVER change your goal when you don’t achieve it (here’s what you do instead) [24:50]
– Why hope isn’t a strategy [28:25]
– Why the “invisible ceiling” on your progress in life doesn’t actually exist [28:20]
– How to get clarity about what you’re actually trying to achieve [33:20]
Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve been in shape, or felt energized throughout your entire day, or felt capable and confident enough to do what you truly want.
If you’re ready to have the body you deserve and get in control of your health and fitness once and for all, we’re ready to help. You’ve tried doing it alone. Now try with someone who’s ready to bring a commitment that’s as serious as your own.
Ted Ryce have dedicated the past 19 years helping people transform their bodies through nutrition and fitness.
This is your limited opportunity to work with a world class coach — to look, feel, and perform better than you thought possible.
If you’re interested in potentially working with Ted, take one small step today and schedule your free breakthrough call. There’s still time left to transform your health, body, and life this year.
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of yourself in your 40s & 50s?
Most people over 40 know that exercise, eating healthy, manage stress, and quality sleep are important elements for feeling better and achieving more in life. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
And I know there’s so much confusion in the fitness industry that makes you overwhelmed and confused about if you should do Keto or intermittent fasting or a low carb diet. If you need to join Crossfit, HIIT, or a Bootcamp to get back in shape.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be this hard.
Check out this masterclass I put together where I’ll share the exact strategies busy people like you are using to build a younger, leaner, and sexier body in their forties, fifties, and even sixties without joining exhausting Bootcamps or P90x, going on a detox cleanse, doing intermittent fasting, or any of those “quick fixes” that don’t work for the long-term success.
I’ll pull back the curtain and reveal exactly how our clients are creating the body and life they’ve always wanted by ignoring all the conventional wisdom. This is a limited-time masterclass. Click on the link below to sign up for this training now.