Do you have trouble controlling your emotions? Do you get “triggered” easily? Do you know what to do to improve your life but you just can’t make yourself take action? Your mind is the most powerful tool you have for the creation of good in your life, but if not used correctly, can also be the most destructive force in your life. In this episode, Ted discusses how control your mind through your physiology. You’ll learn the 4 ways in which you can influence your mood and energy levels to accomplish more and create success in your life.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– The real reason we do everything in our lives [4:34]
– The two human drives that direct our behavior in life [6:32]
– The important question you can ask yourself if you feel “out of control” in your life [8:56]
– Do the things that happen to us REALLY affect our mood? [10:15]
– How to STOP getting triggered in your life [14:00]
– Why taking control your emotions leads to more joy and passion [21:00]
– Why you think money will solve all your problems (but it’s not true at all) [25:05]
– What you can learn about success from Nicholas Cage and Keanu Reeves [25:50]
– The two ways you can take control of your emotional state [32:40]
– My personal struggle with anger, anxiety, and other negative emotions (and how I learned to control them) [37:00]
– Why we all change our physiology to feel better but some of us do it in the WRONG way [39:00]
– How to boost your charisma and confidence [43:20]
– The 4 ways to use your physiology to boost your mood and energy [45:00]
Schedule a FREE BReakthrough Session With Ted Ryce:
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of yourself in record time?
Most people over 40 know that exercise, eating well, and quality sleep are important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
If you’ve recently tried to follow a workout program that you used to do in your twenties, you probably noticed that it isn’t as effective as it used to be! When you are in your late 30s, 40s, and 50s, you need a workout designed for your age and lifestyle. So, you can exercise without straining your body, feeling exhausted afterwards or even getting injured and taking too many days to recover.
If you’re ready to have the body you deserve and get in control of your health and fitness once and for all, we’re ready to help. You’ve tried doing it alone. Now try with someone who’s ready to bring a commitment that’s as serious as your own.
Sign up for my brand new workshop will teach you the“5 Step Process Our Clients Are Using To Build A Leaner, Stronger & Healthier Body In Their 30s, 40s & 50s In Record Time…(Without P90x, Crossfit, Going Keto Or Quick Fixes That Don’t Work…!)”.