We’ve all heard the saying: “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” But what if we’ve been looking at quitting all wrong? What if, rather than a step backward, quitting with intention can be a way to leap toward your goals? In this episode, you’ll learn when quitting is a good idea. Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The real reason why you aren’t seeing the results you want [3:07]
- How your negative beliefs affect you and why you should let them go [8:17]
- The damage procrastination can cause and why you should quit it [12:01]
- Why quick fixes never work [15:03]
- What the “Principle of Progressive Overload” is [20:57]
- Why you should use a program that works specifically for you [21:54]
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you?
Most people over 40 know that exercise, eating healthy, manage stress, and quality sleep are important elements for feeling better and achieving more in life.
Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be this hard.
Check out this masterclass I put together where I’ll share the exact strategies busy people like you are using to build a younger, leaner, and sexier body in their forties, fifties, and even sixties without joining exhausting Bootcamps or P90x, going on a detox cleanse, doing intermittent fasting, or any of those “quick fixes” that don’t work for the long-term success.
I’ll pull back the curtain and reveal exactly how our clients are creating the body and life they’ve always wanted by ignoring all the conventional wisdom. This is a limited-time masterclass. Click on the link below to sign up for this training now.