One of the most exciting and revolutionary topics in health right now is also one of the least sexy: gut microbiome. So, in this final part of the Nutrition 101 series, we’ll be talking about ways to improve gut health and reap the rewards of a flourishing microbiome without expensive supplements. Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to deal with gut health naturally [04:43-36:49]
- Symptoms of gut dysfunctions [06:13-06:37]
- Health issues linked with gut problems [07:01-07:57]
- How your environment affects your gut bacteria and immune system [08:01-12:24]
- How your nutrition affect your gut health [12:28-35:48]
- What is a FODMAP [15:34-20:01]
- Examples of FODMAP containing foods that trigger gut problems [18:12-18:54]
- Histamine Intolerance: How it affects your body functions [21:17-24:24]
- What causes high histamine levels [22:26-22:53]
- Examples of high-histamine foods [22:54-23:25]
- Tyramine – What you need to know [24:25-28:28]
- Examples of high-tyramine foods [26:44-27:32]
- Ted’s top gut health strategies to lower inflammation [29:39-35:48]
- Ted’s top three gut health supplements [33:50-34:51]
- And much more…
Healthy Gut, Healthy You book by Dr. Michael Ruscio
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Do You Need Help To Create A Leaner, Stronger, And Healthier Body 3X Faster?
Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve looked forward to beach season, or felt energized throughout your entire day, or felt capable and confident enough to do what you truly want.
If you’re ready to have the body you deserve and say goodbye to dieting forever, we’re ready to help.
1) Watch our current free on-demand training workshop on the exact process and method we are using to help our clients create a leaner, stronger, and healthier bodies 3X faster than traditional methods that don’t work long-term!
2) Work with me and my team directly in the Legendary Life Program and get started reclaiming your health and creating the body you’ve always wanted right away. Marvel at the testimonials here first then schedule your call.