If your idea of an effective cardio workout involves long-distance running, high-intensity cycling, or a vigorous aerobics class, you’d be right. In this episode, Ted Ryce reveals an effective cardio workout that you can do even if you hate cardio. Listen now to learn how to boost your fitness and health this week.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What does Cardio mean? [02:09-03:00]
- Why walking is the most underrated form of exercise [03:00-08:10]
- The easiest way to burn fat faster [03:21-06:38]
- How to be healthier without burning out [08:10-22:08]
- Can you burn the same amount of calories walking and running the same distance? [09:27-10:56]
- HIIT versus Cardio [10:49-12:57]
- Pros and cons of different styles of cardio [12:58-22:08]
- The biggest downside of walking [22:09-24:37]
- Why walking isn’t enough to make you lose weight [24:39-26:18]
- The benefits of lifting weights [26:19-28:49]
- Best ways to incorporate walking into your busy routine [28:51-35:02]
- How to start walking (and stick with it) [35:02-39:07]
- Ted’s secret weapon to maximize walking workouts [39:07-40:47]
- Episode recap [40:48-43:26]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Can you Help Me Improve The Legendary Life Podcast & Serve You Better?
I want to ensure my podcast does the best possible job of answering your needs and interests. And that means I need to know more about you. To do that, I’ve created my 2021 Listener Survey.
Would you please take a few minutes to fill out the survey? When you answer my survey, you will be helping me create content even more interesting and relevant to you.
Your input is important to me. The survey is easy to fill out, and the results are completely anonymous. I can’t tell who said what. And you can finish in less than five minutes.