Many of us have done it — you see a link that says someone has discovered the “5 Things You Should Never Eat” or the “One Thing That Will Make You Healthier”—and you’re taking a peek. A new study revealed that social media influencers are dishing out false nutrition and weight loss advice 90% of the time. In this episode, Ted explains the dangers of bad nutrition advice and how to find credible sources online and finally create the body you’ve always wanted. Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Is organically grown food healthier than non-organic food [02:59-08:16]
- Why the right information is important to get better results [08:17-33:25]
- How to know if someone has good information or not [22:45-22:53]
- What’s better for fat loss: cutting calories or carbs [22:54-24:54]
- Why the Information Age is now the Reputation Age [26:56-30:21]
- The weighting of the research [27:20-28:26]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Do you need help to create a leaner, stronger, and healthier body during this challenging time?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working on this brand new FREE 7-Day Comeback Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on Sept 18th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even after the pandemic. The choice is yours.