Kamal Patel is a nutrition researcher with an MPH and MBA from Johns Hopkins University, and is on hiatus from a PhD in nutrition in which he researched the link between diet and chronic pain. He has published peer-reviewed articles on vitamin D and calcium as well as a variety of clinical research topics. Kamal has also been involved in research on fructose and liver health, mindfulness meditation, and nutrition in low income areas.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The difference between free and total testosterone
- Soy Protein: Good for men?
- GMO foods: What are we eating
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Best source of Vitamin D
- Dietary Supplements: What you need to know
- Weight lifting injury: How to recover faster
- 2 Ways to avoid joint pain by using nutrition
Connect with Kamal:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!