Rog Law is a nerd, Dragon Ball Z philosopher and the Sultan of Sexification at RogLawFitness.com where he writes weekly fitness advice, blending hilarity, gaming references and an unyielding sense of positivity with the goal of Sexifying the world mentally and physically one person at a time. Legend has it that if you turn off the lights and say “Rog Law” in the mirror three times, he will show up and eat all the food in your refrigerator.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to change your eating habits
- Get in the right mindset to lose weight and build muscle
- How to build good habits (and make them stick)
- Exercise: How to get started
- 3 Tips to avoid falling off the fitness wagon
- The reality about how long it takes to change your body
- Why having a mentor is key to your fitness success
- How to avoid getting your goals “hijacked” by fitness marketing
- The importance of strength training
- Why you really shouldn’t go on a diet
- It’s not about getting in shape it’s about who you become on your journey
[tweet_box design=”box_12_at” float=”none” author=”Edmond Dantes, The Count of Monte Cristo”]“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you”[/tweet_box]
Connect with Rog:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!