Christopher Sommer is former US national team gymnastics coach. During his extensive 40-year coaching career tens of thousands have benefited from the knowledge of Coach Sommer. The conditioning that created hundreds of National, State and Regional champions was adapted and scaled in a way that bridges the poor flexibility and strength of most adults with the possibilities opened up by high-level gymnastics. This led to the birth of GymnasticBodies. Entire new trends in bodyweight training and culture have formed as a result of GymnasticBodies and many students have become successful both in physical prowess and in life.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 5 Myths about bodyweight training
- The importance of mobility for strength training
- 5 Ways to avoid injury
- How to build lean muscle with bodyweight exercise
- How to recover from workout injuries
- 7 Tips for getting your workout routine back on track
- How your lifestyle can affect your health
- How to change your mindset to achieve your fitness goals
- How stretching can make you stronger
- Top 5 exercises everyone should be doing
- How to train like a gymnast
Connect with Christopher:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!