The best health advice during this pandemic is to practice simple behaviors, like eating a balanced diet, exercising and getting good sleep.
But how are you supposed to eat right when you’re living on non-perishables? How can you work out when you’re cooped up at home? How can you sleep when you’re anxious about, well, everything? In this Real Talk Friday episode, Ted explains how we can stay physically and mentally healthy during a crisis. Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s necessary to declare a national lockdown on the current pandemic [01:07-04:28]
- Occupational vs Physical Therapy [06:15-07:42]
- The impact of exercise on your mental health [07:43-08:51]
- When exercise stresses you out [08:52-09:22]
- Exercises that boosts brain power [09:23-12:38]
- How to change the external circumstances [12:39-27:21]
- How to practice mindfulness throughout your day [17:26-24:33]
- The negative impact of conspiracy theories [21:09-23:47]
- Data-driven decision making: The role of emotional intelligence [24:35-25:55]
- Possible causes of poor emotional state [25:53-26:50]
- Why people fight online [28:13-29:17]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Do you need help to create a leaner, stronger, and healthier body while stuck at home due to Covid-19?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working day and night on this brand new FREE 7-Day Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on April 17th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even during the quarantine. The choice is yours.