Sam Branson is the son of Virgin magnate Richard Branson. He is the founder of Sundog Pictures. He is a social entrepreneur, adventurer and philanthropist – and is passionate about the medium of film and the positive impact it can have on the planet. He just launched the incredible Virgin Strive Challenge.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Sam Branson found his mission in life
- Why striving in life is important
- What Sam Branson learned from a 3 month expedition in the Arctic
- The power of “unplugging” from modern life
- Why leaving your comfort zone can be so rewarding
- Why “life skills” are the key to success
- How BIG CHANGE charity is helping young people in UK
The Overview Effect by Frank White
A Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandella
Connect with Sam Branson:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!