Mike Fitch, Creator of Animal Flow, is an innovative fitness educator focused on bodyweight training, skills-based practices, and multi-planar, fluid movement. As the Founder/President of Global Bodyweight Training (GBT), he has developed numerous projects providing training, education, and promotion of bodyweight training programs. He has more than 17 years’ experience as a fitness professional, including as a personal trainer, fitness educator, and program consultant.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is functional training? The real definition.
- Bodyweight VS Lifting
- Motivating kids to be active
- How to prevent and recover from workout injuries
- How to maximize strength and size with bodyweight exercise
- How to achieve longevity
- How Mike’s journey into fitness got started
- How to use weights with bodyweight training for superior results
- How much a disaster recover can cost you
- Getting down with animal movements
Connect with Mike:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!