Mike Cernovich is a writer, Men’s advocate and bestselling author of the book Gorilla Mindset. He helps men to develop mastery over themselves and to live life on their own terms.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What does it mean to be a man
- How our beliefs are holding us back
- Man: The real underdog now
- How to develop a Gorilla Mindset
- The war on men
- Why it’s never too late to change your life
- The double standard against men
- The 3 keys to overcome negative thinking
- Man enough: fathers, sons and the search for masculinity
- What’s the difference between extroverts and introverts
- Do you have a scarcity mindset
- How to stop being jealous of other people success
- Social media affects the brain like a drug
- How bullying motivated Mike to change his life
Connect with Mike:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!