Matt Gallant – CEO And Mad Marketing Scientist. Matt Gallant made his first sale on the internet when in 1996. Since then he’s built over 39 profitable websites in various sectors and industries. His companies have sold over $10,000,000 worth of products and services online. He’s called by his peers “The Mad Marketing Scientist” since he’s constantly testing new, radical ideas inside his companies. Expect the unexpected with Mr. Gallant.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How our past experiences shape our behavior and personality
- 3 Ways to get over fear and create the life you want
- Non job revolution
- The #1 secret to business success
- If you aren’t taking risks, you’re missing out
- The real definition of marketing
- Why you’re ALWAYS marketing yourself in life (and how to do it right)
- How martial arts can wake up your warrior spirit
- Martial arts for beginners
- How Matt got started in entrepreneurship
Connect with Matt:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!