Christian Thibaudeau is a Canadian bodybuilder, and strength-training coach. He’s successfully trained a wide array of athletes from Olympic lifters and strongmen to hockey players and figure skaters. He’s also a competitive Olympic weightlifter, a football coach, and is completing his M.Sc. degree in exercise science. Chris gained notability in the online bodybuilding world in the late 1990’s as a key contributor to the online bodybuilding magazine, Iron Magazine Online (or IronMag). He is currently a frequent contributor to Testosterone Magazine and has been applauded by fellow trainers for his willingness to accept and incorporate other ideas into his training program.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Do’s and don’ts of proper weight training technique
- 5 Ways to get better in the gym
- 6 Ways to avoid workout Injuries
- 5 Things to look for in a personal trainer
- The benefits of Isometric Exercises
- Understanding muscle failure
- Why plyometric training can cause serious injuries
- 4 Strength training secrets
- Why movement training is the ultimate anti-aging exercise
- Benefits of stretching with weights
- Why stimulants are bad for you
- Importance of mobility for strength training
Connect with Christian:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Until next time!