Even the most motivated people run out of steam in times of uncertainty. Maybe you’re exhausted or feel as though your creativity has been depleted, but you can’t get your act together for whatever reason. In this Ted Talk episode, Ted will share some actionable strategies for recharging your motivation and get you going. Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- All-Or-Nothing Thinking or Always Something [08:07-09:44]
- Why should accept circumstances [09:45-13:25]
- Why not be too results-oriented [12:05-13:03]
- How to motivate yourself and achieve results [13:25-22:26]
- The effect of stress on your brain function [18:28-19:50]
- What drives you in your career and business [24:32-25:18]
- The Heaven and Hell Exercise [25:19-30:39]
- Things you need to handle to regain motivation [31:11-39:49]
- A high-performance habit that you need to develop [37:43-38:10]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Do you need help to create a leaner, younger, and healthier body during this challenging time?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working on this brand new FREE 7-Day Comeback Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on Sept 18th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even after the pandemic. The choice is yours.