There is so much nutrition information out there, but which diets work? Is biohacking a good thing? Which is good cholesterol? LDL or HDL? Is your fitness “Expert” an Expert or just full of sh*t? Listen to this episode with renowned Doctor Spencer Nadolsky and learn how to fix your nutrition, so you don’t get confused by nutrition advice again.
Dr. Spencer Nadolsky is a family doctor, a board-certified obesity and lipid specialist, who has helped 1000’s of patients over the past 9 years lose weight and keep it off. Dr. Spencer in combination with RP coaches uses lifestyle as medicine to treat and prevent chronic disease via telemedicine.
He has an undergraduate degree in Exercise Sports Science from UNC-Chapel Hill where he also wrestled heavyweight and was ranked in the top 3 at one point in the nation. He speaks all around the world about weight loss and health and is also the author of The Fat Loss Prescription and The Natural Way to Beat Diabetes.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Spencer preferred to share information on nutrition through memes than infographics [03:51-09:54]
- Is Biohacking a good thing? [11:55-16:23]
- Who to listen and follow about health and nutrition advice [17:37-24:40]
- The nuances of following Carnivore or Keto diet [25:49-34:22]
- LDL and HDL: Understanding Cholesterol [27:15-32:25]
- Health and fitness marketers [37:31-45:13]
- Is breathing effective to lose body fat? [48:20-49:05]
- Americans just as polarized on food as they are on politics [50:04-52:59]
- The Survivorship Bias – What is it [53:00-55:03]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Do you need help to create a leaner, younger, and healthier body during this challenging time?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working on this brand new FREE 7-Day Comeback Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on Sept 18th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even after the pandemic. The choice is yours.