Ted’s father died six days ago. In this emotional Real Talk Friday, Ted opens his heart and talks about his final days with his dad and shares the five major lessons he learned from his dad’s death.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Ted’s father struggle with his health [01:24-10:03]
- The five lessons that Ted learned from his dad’s death [10:01-36:58]
- Why you should live your best life [15:21-18:43]
- The 3 big areas that you should focus on [17:30-17:38]
- Why you should invest in experiences instead of material things [18:43-26:10]
- The best way to help other people change [26:11-31:34]
- Are you happy now? [31:35-36:58]
- Ted’s final advice [37:00-37:29]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Like This Show? Support Our Podcast By Leaving Us a Review & Subscribing to Our Podcast!
If you’d like to support and help grow the Legendary Life Podcast, one of the easiest ways to do so is to take two minutes right now and leave a review of the podcast over on iTunes or your preferred podcast platform
Because the more reviews the show gets, the more people will find it and listen. And the more people who attend, the bigger this movement will get.
Together we can change the conversation around reclaiming your health, creating the body you deserve, and living a legendary life!