Shawn Phillips is an Integral Philosopher of body, mind & LIFE; Sports Nutrition Exec (formerly EAS); Best-selling author of Strength for Life, FITLifestyle, and 6-Pack ABS.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How exercise can empower you to live a better life
- Why Strength Training is important
- Chemicals that lower your testosterone
- How to get over your fears
- Why men go through a midlife crisis
- Change your life: How to quiet your mind
- How to live in the moment
[tweet_box design=”box_12_at” float=”none” author=”Shawn Phillips”]”When we fully experience what we most resist, we win a strength and resilience that serves us every moment of every day.”[/tweet_box]
Connect with Shawn Phillips:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!