Does salt cause high blood pressure? Are there good foods and bad foods? Food can be a topic of serious contention today, and everyone seems to have an opinion on what you should and should not eat. In this episode, our special guest Nick Hiebert, a nutrition researcher, set the record straight on some of the more common food myths. Listen Now!
Nick Hiebert is a great nutrition researcher, and is the creator of the Nutrient Density Cheat Sheet, a novel nutrition ranking tool featuring hundreds of whole foods with its nutrient density to give people a cost-saving approach to diet at the same time monitoring their nutrient intake.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of identifying quality & evidence-based information [05:26-21:31]
- Salt doesn’t cost high blood pressure? [12:47-16:36]
- Foods that are high in potassium [16:37-16:47]
- Why eating processed foods might make you fat [21:33-30:25]
- Western Diet Culture Mentality [30:25-33:37]
- Are there good foods and bad foods [33:39-38:25]
- Nutrient Density: Guide and Tools [38:26-44:09]
- And much more…
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Connect with Nick Hiebert:
Do You Need Help To Create A Leaner, Stronger, And Healthier Body 3X Faster?
Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve looked forward to beach season, or felt energized throughout your entire day, or felt capable and confident enough to do what you truly want.
If you’re ready to have the body you deserve and say goodbye to dieting forever, we’re ready to help.
1) Watch our current free on-demand training workshop on the exact process and method we are using to help our clients create a leaner, stronger, and healthier bodies 3X faster than traditional methods that don’t work long-term!
2) Work with me and my team directly in the Legendary Life Program and get started reclaiming your health and creating the body you’ve always wanted right away. Marvel at the testimonials here first then schedule your call.