Jeff Sanders is an author, speaker, productivity coach and host of The 5am Miracle Podcast. He helps people take charge of their morning by using proven productivity tools and strategies so they can dominate their day before breakfast.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why waking up early can change your life
- The key to productivity
- How to go from visualization to actualization
- Why you don’t need to know your purpose to take action
- How to find your passion
- If you hate your job, should you quit
- Why you don’t need to wake up at 5am to be super productive
- The fascinating power of “anchor habits”
- How Jeff went from a night owl to morning person
- How to do Jeff’s “one minute workout”
Connect with Jeff:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!