I’m frequently emailed articles about a wide range of fitness and diet topics from friends, family, and Legendary Life listeners. I also do a lot of my own investigating to stay current with health & fitness trends and research. But you might be wondering how do you know if what you’re reading is accurate, valid, and trustworthy? That’s what this new episode of the Real Talk Friday is about. Listen to this episode to learn how to avoid falling for social media fitness gurus and trendy diets and finally follow the information that will give you the results that you’ve always wanted.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why everything you learned from the internet is wrong [01:58-21:52]
- How to spot fake advertising on social media [08:22-15:25]
- Finding credible nutrition and weight loss information on the internet [10:20-12:15]
- What are the possible results with science-based & principle-based information [16:34-21:29]
- How to earn money on social media [19:32-21:11]
- The biggest lesson from this episode [21:32-21:52]
- And much more…
Organifi Green Juice (Use Code TED20 to get 20% off your first order)
Like This Show? Support Our Podcast By Leaving Us a Review & Subscribing to Our Podcast!
If you’d like to support and help grow the Legendary Life Podcast, one of the easiest ways to do so is to take two minutes right now and leave a review of the podcast over on iTunes or your preferred podcast platform
Because the more reviews the show gets, the more people will find it and listen. And the more people who listen, the bigger this movement will get.
Together we can change the conversation around reclaiming your health, creating the body you deserve, and living a legendary life!