Are you a person who is easily triggered and off-balanced by unexpected circumstances? Do you often suffer from road rage and stress? These days, we are frequently bombarded by situations that are often frustrating and out of our control. In this episode, our special guest Tom Heffner reveals a number of useful strategies you can apply to your life today. So, no matter what life throws at you, you’ll be able to feel less stressed, pursue opportunities with confidence, and stay calm and centered in the face of adversity.
Tom Heffner is an Ivy League rockstar with a killer podcast, The Next Year Now Podcast. As a well-respected author, public speaker and an innovation expert, he is one of the leading experts on mindset and resilience techniques. With his knowledge and expertise, he is able to work with and help many people, organizations across a variety of domains, such as businesses, law firms, the Department of Defense and even the US Military. He can show us how we can benefit from becoming mentally resilient and how that can help us triumph over any obstacle we may face.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– Who is Tom Heffner and what he does as an expert on resilience [5:30-8:29]
– Why we are hardwired to hate uncertainty [9:51-12:56]
– How you can shift your mindset by “learning to love the bomb” and becoming aware of the ABC’s of resilience [14:55-19:12]
– How to recognize and combat thinking traps [19:12-25:12]
– The one communication skill that will improve all areas of your life [25:12-29:16]
– How to Use the PIP Method to become more resilient [29:20-33:18]
– The power of positive emotions [38:19-43:08]
– Why managing stress is so important [45:25-46:58]
Connect with Tom:
[ Attention: 50% discount for Legendary Life Podcast listeners]
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you?
Most people over 40 know that exercise, eating healthy, manage stress, and quality sleep are important elements for feeling better and achieving more in life.
Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be this hard.
Check out this masterclass I put together where I’ll share the exact strategies busy people like you are using to build a younger, leaner, and sexier body in their forties, fifties, and even sixties without joining exhausting Bootcamps or P90x, going on a detox cleanse, doing intermittent fasting, or any of those “quick fixes” that don’t work for the long-term success.
I’ll pull back the curtain and reveal exactly how our clients are creating the body and life they’ve always wanted by ignoring all the conventional wisdom. This is a limited-time masterclass. Click on the link below to sign up for this training now.