When you exclusively work from home, physical boundaries between work and your personal life can feel virtually nonexistent. Even if you’re organized, it can still be difficult to successfully manage your career and a household in the same space, especially if you’re raising a family, too. Listen to this episode with high-performance team expert Nishadi Ranasinghe and learn the best way to stay productive while working remotely. Listen Now!
Nishadi Ranasinghe is an expert in implementation and change management, experienced in technology consulting in financial services, and the founder of Eleven Consulting, an organization that helps companies achieve results by quickly and effectively shaping their organizational culture to capitalize on their greatest asset – their people.
Today, Nish shares insights on how to be the best while working from home and overcome the disconnection among your colleagues.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Ways to improve work-balance when you work at home [07:01-09:01]
- How to avoid burnout while working at home [09:16-12:42]
- How to keep your teammates motivated and productive [12:42-28:41]
- Why adaptability should be your new hire’s top soft skill [27:38-28:41]
- Manage your energy, not your time [28:42-35:15]
- Meditation tips for beginners [35:16-44:37]
- Nish’s journey on how to implement her own advice [44:42-48:38]
- Ted’s takeaway from this episode [49:45-51:58]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Kindfulness book by Ajahn Brahm
Do you need help to create a leaner, younger, and healthier body during this challenging time?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working on this brand new FREE 7-Day Comeback Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on Sept 18th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even after the pandemic. The choice is yours.