What should a person do when everything appears to be going wrong in their life? In this Ted Talk episode, host Ted Ryce explains how emotions are big fat liars and adversity is often a stepping stone to success. Listen now to learn how to bounce back and rebound.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- To take care of others, start by taking care of yourself [02:19-08:39]
- How Ted is struggling right now [08:40-17:48]
- Why struggle is good [17:49-19:27]
- How to rebound when everything goes wrong [19:27-44:28]
- What are you grateful for right now [19:39-28:27]
- Why failure is essential to success [24:45-28:27]
- How to stop paralysis by analysis [30:59-32:10]
- Playing the game of “feel good now” instead of “I feel good when…” [32:11-38:17]
- Engineering your environment for success [38:18-43:00]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Like This Show? Support Our Podcast By Leaving Us a Review & Subscribing to Our Podcast!
If you’d like to support and help grow the Legendary Life Podcast, one of the easiest ways to do so is to take two minutes right now and leave a review of the podcast over on iTunes or your preferred podcast platform
Because the more reviews the show gets, the more people will find it and listen. And the more people who listen, the bigger this movement will get.
Together we can change the conversation around reclaiming your health, creating the body you deserve, and living a legendary life!