One of the main pillars of today’s mindfulness-based practices is the art of cultivating gratitude. You may hear it as a theme in yoga class, read about it in self-help books, hear about it in seminars and retreats, or see it every day in your social media feeds. In this episode, Ted will explain how cultivating gratitude every day can be a powerful catalyst for creating a more positive mindset. Listen now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Ted’s recent battles [03:49-05:04]
- Struggling with Gratitude: how to find something to be grateful for [5:06-28:06]
- How to treat post-traumatic stress [14:38-17:49]
- How to get rid of negative feeling using breathwork [17:50-25:12]
- How connected are you with how you truly feel [25:12-25:39]
- Overcoming obstacle [25:40-28:06]
- What’s your big takeaway from this episode [28:10-28:35]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Like This Show? Support Our Podcast By Leaving Us a Review & Subscribing to Our Podcast!
If you’d like to support and help grow the Legendary Life Podcast, one of the easiest ways to do so is to take two minutes right now and leave a review of the podcast over on iTunes or your preferred podcast platform
Because the more reviews the show gets, the more people will find it and listen. And the more people who listen, the bigger this movement will get.
Together we can change the conversation around reclaiming your health, creating the body you deserve, and living a legendary life!