Are you waking up feeling low energy and have no motivation to get out of bed to start another day that you are not in control of? In this episode, Ted explains how you can overcome your pandemic anxiety and take back control of your life, so you can still reach your goals this year. Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Ted’s first panic attack [04:25-08:35]
- Different levels of anxiety [08:35-08:52]
- Ted’s personal story of Anxiety [09:10-12:33]
- 2 things you must learn if you suffer from anxiety [12:34-]
- Why causes anxiety [14:58-15:07]
- Neuroticism: Personality Test Factor [15:08-16:29]
- Turn off anxiety in your nervous system [16:30-25:56]
- One of the worst things that smart people do [25:56-26:59]
- Hypnic Jerk: Why you twitch before falling asleep [27:00-28:03]
- How does the Oura Ring helps Ted [28:11-30:21]
- Great things happen outside of your comfort zone [30:22-46:47]
- The two types of fear [33:02-46:47]
- What is Systematic Desensitization [46:47-51:55]
- How to brainwash yourself to success & seek professional help [51:55-53:14]
- Ted’s last piece of advice [53:15-54:29]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
The Body Keeps the Score book by Bessel van der Kolk
64: Feeling Pandemic Guilt? You’re Not Alone / Real Talk Friday
Can you Help Me Improve The Legendary Life Podcast & Serve You Better?
I want to ensure my podcast does the best possible job of answering your needs and interests. And that means I need to know more about you. To do that, I’ve created my 2021 Listener Survey.
Would you please take a few minutes to fill out the survey? When you answer my survey, you will be helping me create content even more interesting and relevant to you.
Your input is important to me. The survey is easy to fill out, and the results are completely anonymous. I can’t tell who said what. And you can finish in less than five minutes.