Social distancing, new lockdowns, and the challenges of working from home, you may be finding it hard to stick to a workout routine or even add more movement to your life. In this episode, Ted will provide valuable tips that can help you stay active and healthy during this stressful time. Listen now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The dangers of physical inactivity [01:05-12:39]
- The negative health effects of a sedentary lifestyle [07:13-11:28]
- Insulin resistance and physical inactivity [11:29-]
- How to bounce back and manage your muscle loss [12:40-24:07]
- What is really resistance exercise – why it’s important [13:54-17:49]
- Few different ways to get enough protein [17:50-22:59]
- Steps in cardio and the CDC recommendations on minimum physical activity [24:07-26:30]
- Incorporating cardio into your lifestyle [26:31-28:59]
- The key to promoting a healthy life even with inactive people [29:00-31:31]
- What is your big takeaway from today’s episode e [32:13-32:49]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Like This Show? Support Our Podcast By Leaving Us a Review & Subscribing to Our Podcast!
If you’d like to support and help grow the Legendary Life Podcast, one of the easiest ways to do so is to take two minutes right now and leave a review of the podcast over on iTunes or your preferred podcast platform
Because the more reviews the show gets, the more people will find it and listen. And the more people who listen, the bigger this movement will get.
Together we can change the conversation around reclaiming your health, creating the body you deserve, and living a legendary life!