A modern-day Renaissance man, Abel James is a New York Times bestselling author, award-winning talk show host, multi-instrumentalist, and serial entrepreneur. As the #1 rated Health podcast in 8+ countries, Abel’s award-winning web series, Fat-Burning Man, has helped millions reclaim their health with cutting-edge science, outdoor workouts, and outrageously good food.
When his debut cooking app, Caveman Feast, bested The Food Network and Martha Stewart with more than 1,000 5-star reviews in 24 hours, Abel became the first independent publisher to hold Apple’s #1 food app and #1 podcast at the same time.
A leading voice in new media, Abel was named as one of the 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness along with Michael Pollan, Dr. Andrew Weil, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Deepak Chopra. As a musician and songwriter, Abel has toured internationally, jammed with country superstars, and won several awards for vocal performance.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Abel hit rock bottom and used it to propel himself to success
- How much genes matter
- Why following mainstream fitness and nutrition advice doesn’t work
- 2 Things to start doing today to turn your life around with health and fitness
- What super successful people do before 8 Am
- 3 Reasons why a healthy lifestyle will save you money on medical bills
- Why you should watch My Diet Is Better Than Yours
- Why it’s important to know that not everyone will be happy you’re exercising and eating right
- Taking responsability for your health
- How reality TV isn’t reality
- Designing the perfect plate for lasting fat loss
- The importance of “wild” foods
- The difference between the Wild Diet and the Paleo Diet
- Why carbs aren’t the enemy
- What foods make you fat and unhealthy
1. Becoming Fit and Healthy Can Turn Your Life Around
2. You don’t need to Follow A Complicated Diet
3. Your Health Is Your Responsibility
Natural Stacks Save 15% on supplements by using Promo Code: TEDRYCE
Connect with Abel: