Do you know people who complain about having a slow metabolism and how they barely eat anything yet still gain weight? Or have you met people who complain about someone they know who can eat whatever he or she wants — including large portions of junk food — due to a fast metabolism and apparently never gain weight? In this episode, you’ll find out how metabolism affects weight loss, the true connection between your metabolism, and what you can do it about. Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The obesity epidemic [03:01-04:43]
- Defining adult obesity [06:54-08:13]
- The waist-to-hip ratio: How does it affect your health? [08:14-08:51]
- The best way to measure body fat [08:52-10:20]
- Why do we care so much about obesity [10:21-14:08]
- Biological factors in obesity [14:09-]
- How genetics impact your weight [15:12-20:48]
- Is Thrifty genotype hypothesis supported by evidence [20:48-22:08]
- The Influences of epigenetics on adult obesity [22:08-22:58]
- How does metabolism contribute to obesity [22:59-27:45]
- Summary of today’s topic [27:47-34:41]
- What affects your hunger level [28:34-29:27]
- A big takeaway from this episode [30:13-35:27]
- Does hypothyroidism slows down metabolism [35:27-36:24]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Have you heard me claim that my clients lose 3-5lbs in the 1st week of being in my program?
That’s what I’m offering for a limited time.
First, give us a REVIEW on iTunes
Second, take a screenshot of your review and email it to email@example.com
Then my team will send you our Jumpstart NUTRITION PROTOCOL, which you can follow for 7 days and lose up to 3-5 pounds.
But, hurry up. This offer is limited-time. Take action today and start losing that extra pounds that you gained this year.
And yes, if you’ve given us a review in the past, send us a screenshot and we’ll send you the jump-start protocol.
For more info, go to legendarylifepodcast.com/review