Some fitness trends make it seem like to get in shape; you have to bounce around, throw tires into the air, or spend hours at the gym. But, believe it or not, you can build serious strength without even moving a muscle. In this episode, human performance expert Brad Thorpe explains how you can strengthen and tone your muscles without moving. Listen to this episode to learn how to build a fit and stronger body with isometric exercises.
Brad Thorpe is a serial entrepreneur and 15x patent holder in the health, fitness, and human performance space, a consultant for US Military, pro athletes, models, physios, chiros, doctors, educators & influencers, and CEO of Isophit Strength Zones.
He invented the Isophit Strength Trainer, an isometric strength training device that is capable of restraining all human joint motion. In 5 years, Isophit is the featured isometric exercise option in over 80 exercise facilities throughout 7 countries.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Common excuses for not exercising [06:28-08:54]
- What are your relationships with exercise? [07:54-08:29]
- How to workout at home using household objects [08:58-12:26]
- Why you should not compare your mobility to anyone else [12:27-14:14]
- Stretching: The Truth [17:17-22:05]
- Types of stretches [17:31-22:05]
- How to fix tight muscles [22:44-32:47]
- Isometric Exercise Vs Dynamic Movement [27:31-32:47]
- Isometrics exercises: What are the dangers? [32:52-39:13]
- Will isometric exercises be as sexy as other movement trends? [39:13-45:48]
- The importance of isometrics in sports [41:40-45:11]
- Do Isometric exercises burn fat? [45:48-54:23]
- How to get started with isometrics [54:42-58:01]
- How Ted used isometrics to get his body back [01:00:10-01:02:20]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Do You Want To Build a Fit, Strong & Pain-Free Body at Home?
If you’d like to try the Isophit for an exclusive Legendary Life listener discount, right now you can save 10% off and get the best isometric strength training system ever developed.
>>Save 10% off the Isophit system for a limited time. (Attention: Use promocode: Ted10)
This is your chance to build a fit, strong, and pain-free body without killing yourself at the gym. Train smart, not hard. Get started today by visiting Isophit.com and get 10% off.