A Listener's Question:
Hey Ted, Why are women hard-wired, instinctively programmed to be naturally attracted to men that take the lead, or men that have leadership qualities, leadership skills? What is it specifically and logically as to why being a leader or leading is a masculine thing/behavior?
Hi Ted. Although I’m a woman, I’ve listened to a few episodes of you podcast and I know you give people advice and talk about relationships and stuff sometimes. I have a pretty personal question that I’d like to ask you about a relationship I’m in. I’ve been seeing my new boyfriend for about a year now and we’ve even moved in together. Everything was pretty normal for the first few months. Recently he’s been bringing up how he wants to bring in other people into our sex life.I’m curious about it but I’m not sure if I want to do it or not. He keeps pressuring me and saying that a lot of people are doing it and there’s something wrong with me if I don’t want to try. Aren’t two people who love each not supposed to share each other? How many other people are into this type of thing?Help?
In this episode, you'll learn:
• How to read body language to succeed in any area of your life
• How to be a magnetic person
• How body language can help you hide the insecurity signs in a date
• How to make someone feel comfortable with you through body language
• The Top 5 Rules for Body Language
• Body Language: Do and Dont's